How to Start Affiliate Marketing :
Please watch this video below to see how it’s done
Affiliate marketing is a type of performance based marketing in which a business pays one or more affiliates for each visitor or customer brought by the affiliate’s own marketing attempt.
Affiliate marketing intersection with other Internet marketing methods to some degree, because affiliates often use regular advertising methods. Those methods include organic Search Engine Optimization (SEO), paid search engine marketing (PPC – Pay Per Click), e-mail marketing, content marketing and in some sense display advertising.
Affiliate marketing is frequently confused with referral marketing, as both forms of marketing use third parties to drive sales to the retailer.
Affiliate Marketing is simply:
A way to earn money by suggesting products or services to other people. This is how it works:
1. You find a product you want to promote.
2. You sign up for their affiliate program.
3. You will get a link called as an affiliate link which allows the company to see who clicked your link.
4. You promote your affiliate link on the internet.
5. When someone buys the product, you will be paid a commission.
The most popular affiliate programs are from Amazon and Flipkart.